🤔 Balaurea world drop

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Hello ! I really suggest to augment quality drops from Gelk/Inggi mobs because the AH feels really empty. For ex. endgame designs, 55.lvl stuff, Flux for crafting, btw general white, green, blue stuffs are dropping good. I killed 2k+ mobs in gelk and I looted 2 Pacification parts... :|

There is almost no economy till today, and players cannot break some high lvl golds to make green/violet enchantement stones.

• Hello ! I really suggest to augment quality drops from Gelk/Inggi mobs because the AH feels really empty. For ex. endgame designs, 55.lvl stuff, Flux for crafting, btw general white, green, blue stuffs are dropping good. I killed 2k+ mobs in gelk and I looted 2 Pacification parts... :|

There is almost no economy till today, and players cannot break some high lvl golds to make green/violet enchantement stones.

They Working on it, the Problem is that this here is a 4.7 downgrade to 2.7 Server. Look here RE: Crafting, Loot, Economy so lot stuff to do :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!