PvP Event and removal of Platinum Medal in Theo and Adma

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Hey there. I was just reading about the "new" event and I thought I comment about it and give it my one or two cent.

The Event obviously only favors high geared players again as it always is on any kind of P-server. I think the gamemasters could at least let the chests be 1-5 hit so anyone who finds one high or low player actually have a chance of opening it before he gets ganked by gear lords.

The other issue I have is the removal of the Platinum Medals in Adma Stronghold and Theobomos Lab. The problem is that players who knew about this exploited it hard so they already have maxed out pvp gear. Now the people who comes afterwards go out empty handed while the damage has already been done.

Both of this topics just show how theres an inherent imbalance already considering the big gear difference between the players who knew and the players which are new to this server, and it will only grow worse at this point.

An answer to this post by the every growing community would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely, Burstdamage

• Hey there. I was just reading about the "new" event and I thought I comment about it and give it my one or two cent.

The Event obviously only favors high geared players again as it always is on any kind of P-server. I think the gamemasters could at least let the chests be 1-5 hit so anyone who finds one high or low player actually have a chance of opening it before he gets ganked by gear lords.

That is not even true. The event only benefits leather classes, specially assassins since they can run in hide 2 camping boxes without being bothered at all. Also you can run in group/alliance, the event item its 1 for each, about the AP and rest of items inside the box just keep the "Round robin" loot method without roll things and everyone will get at least 1 box full for itself, thats what we were doing first night of the event being over 8 people in alliance running in circles gathering boxes.

• True about adam/exploit but in any game u join that have grind level if u come after player that play later time you will be out geared. Also dont know why u cry about medels I don't even farm them and they keep flying in to my cube <3

Also this is priv server with is 10x easyer to gear up, just play the game.

• Hello, as it's very easy to hit cap level, the event was builded to bring back some PvP to Silentera Canyon.

About Adma and Theo Lab, we understand your POV but at same time, people were exploiting the Adma Quest to get an insane advantage. We decided to decrease the chance to get Platinum Medals from Adma/Theo in order to push players to partecipate to sieges instead of living hidden inside istances.
    I hope you understand :) Have a nice day

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!