Krotan Refuge Siege Defense Reward Box gives Ceranium Medal x5

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Hi,

I know Revilo has been already contacted you in a Discord ticket, but as I saw from the screenshots he sent to me that nothing happened regarding this issue resolution, and when I asked about it on dc you told me to open a ticket about the issue here.

So currently our legion owns the Krotan fortress, we defended it yesterday on siege, we were able to get contribution because we killed 1-2 groups of asmos at the gate of Krotan. So after the siege ended Revilo got 2 chests in mail, one was the reward chest, the other one was a supply chest. I saw it with my 2 eyes when he opened the reward chest because he was streaming it on discord, the chest gave him 5 cera medals... I think you can also find them on his character if you check it, so its pretty obvious.

Here's the links of the reward chests, i can't remember exactly which one was he got in mail, but one of these:

Krotan Refuge Siege Defense Reward Box - Aion Codex

Krotan Siege Reward Chest - Aion Codex

Please do what you can do, it's not on our side, it's on your side, we can't do anything with those cera medals, also we don't need them at all...

With all the respect, but to be honest, your first answers made me so angry...

Thanks,

Ryno

Edited 2 times, last by Ryno (June 16, 2024 at 9:10 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!