lower population adjustment

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Hello, is it possible to revert some hp buffs from siege gates, dux/stallari hp ? last time buffs were made there was 180 players online now hardly 100 during peak hours. Also there is 0 acrivity in lower abyss, roah/asteria. Is it possible to nerf its hp so small group can take over fort? at the moment its just afk farming potions/scrolls and medals from defence rewards.

PvE group is very hard to gather, could you adjust events which base on pve grind to low population? DP is forgotten, there is maybe 1 or 2 runs of BT on ely side daily, padmarashka is forgotten, eso is forgotten, CoB is forgotten. Is it possible to add way of getting items from Dark Poeta S (weapons), padmarashka weapons ? something more accesible than gathering 4-6 players for Dp and 12+ for padma? if its possible to farm best pvp weapon in 1-3days in silentera wouldn't it make sense to have pve weapons the same?

Lastly, I don't understand way of thinking this server administration, but why do you make overpowered pvp events where individual players are able to farm millions of ap daily? Isn't it better to have x3 or x4 ap and let players fight on siege? It kinda feels like nothing is worth doing when chests are in silentera.

• dont get me wrong but i told u so..... dont bring noobbuff, cuz it wont solve the problem and yet the team brings the buff and see where we are now.... empty sieges, barely 40 ppl online on peak hours..... gratz, u reached ur goal! :)

• I agree about lowering the number of Padmaraska players to 6. It was reduced time ago when the population was way higher and it got increased not many weeks ago and now there is literally no people to do it.
    If u could make it for 6 players like it is on Classic, it would be awesome.

Also about events... I would like to suggest to add (for circus event) something that is actually usefull to buy with the tokens u drop from instances instead of just the skin that is... useless to progress... Add some manastone bundles, enchantment stone bundles, 100% socketing, timed titles, even candies... Just something to motivate people to stay and play instead of impossible skins that most people don't even want.

Thank you in advance.

• Hello, is it possible to revert some hp buffs from siege gates, dux/stallari hp ? last time buffs were made there was 180 players online now hardly 100 during peak hours. Also there is 0 acrivity in lower abyss, roah/asteria. Is it possible to nerf its hp so small group can take over fort? at the moment its just afk farming potions/scrolls and medals from defence rewards.

PvE group is very hard to gather, could you adjust events which base on pve grind to low population? DP is forgotten, there is maybe 1 or 2 runs of BT on ely side daily, padmarashka is forgotten, eso is forgotten, CoB is forgotten. Is it possible to add way of getting items from Dark Poeta S (weapons), padmarashka weapons ? something more accesible than gathering 4-6 players for Dp and 12+ for padma? if its possible to farm best pvp weapon in 1-3days in silentera wouldn't it make sense to have pve weapons the same?

Lastly, I don't understand way of thinking this server administration, but why do you make overpowered pvp events where individual players are able to farm millions of ap daily? Isn't it better to have x3 or x4 ap and let players fight on siege? It kinda feels like nothing is worth doing when chests are in silentera.

Hello,

As of now we are waiting a bit before doing any change to siege. Reckless and immediate changes to any fluctuation of the population would only bring harm to the sieges, but we are indeed watching closely server population. If changes are really needed, they will happen by admins decision.

For PvE, next events will for sure be adjusted with the current population of the server so that the grind never feels unfair.

• I agree about lowering the number of Padmaraska players to 6. It was reduced time ago when the population was way higher and it got increased not many weeks ago and now there is literally no people to do it.
    If u could make it for 6 players like it is on Classic, it would be awesome.

Also about events... I would like to suggest to add (for circus event) something that is actually usefull to buy with the tokens u drop from instances instead of just the skin that is... useless to progress... Add some manastone bundles, enchantment stone bundles, 100% socketing, timed titles, even candies... Just something to motivate people to stay and play instead of impossible skins that most people don't even want.

Thank you in advance.

About Padmarashka, i will forward the suggestion to the admin team as it is indeed as of now a dungeon too hard to be easily done by the current population.

For Circus Event, this idea was already thought so by the admin team, i will still remind them of it to see if it will be done or not.

Thanks for the suggestions !

• On Elyos Side we can ran everything with our 3 ppl Legion.

Eso, CoB, etc.
    For BT we search some ppl over LFG.

https://www.youtube.com/@SkeeveTV

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We ran everything as 3 people too. For BT we search some ppl over LFG too. Sometimes more than 30min, so we end doing 3ppl + alts. But this does not necessarily indicate that the server is in good condition. When one is not online, good luck finding game activity.

Things just stopped being worth doing in my opinion... There is no benefit from siege, there is no benefit from doing BT for enchant farming, it is not worth doing DP for kinah and manastones, it is not worth doing Eso for AP, no worth doing dred for AP. Let's also remember that too many events are not good either, as well as too large rewards too. Like look now - u can go chunky sieges and got 20-30k AP in 1h or spend 1h in SC to have 100k AP+, medals, eldens, l110, potions, candies, plat coins...

Aion is a PvePvP ginding game with daily activity, where u need both - pvp and pve to progress. If these everyday things are not worth to do, people will stop doing it. We need balance...

But people still ask for everything to be easy and quick to get - a one way ticket to play a month and left. I think it's also very confusing for the administration, when people even constantly asking about increasing really big rewards.

• The main problem is that the server is now and not popular enough.
    Thats why there just a few player online.

I like the server configuration, drop-rate and exp-rate in week is okay .. at weekend it's very good.

I can do around 1.400.000 Ap per week with some exchange .. and I don't go dred because the entry took very long.
    Getting Manastones / Enchantment-Stones took a while .. yeah.

We need more player on this Server .. nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/@SkeeveTV

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!