Update notes [05/19/2024] - New Launcher, Vote Reward & Bug Fixes

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • These are the Update notes for [05/20/2024]

- New Launcher with Anti Cheat
    We're always looking for ways to improve the gameplay experience of our players, but most of all to keep the gameplay fair for everybody. The Elden Aion Launcher has been updated and now includes built-in Anti Cheat systems to help maintain a smoother and fair game for all players.

- What do I have to do to update to the new launcher?
    Simply open the game as you did previously. The launcher will automatically update and open.

- Do I have to download the entire game again?
    No. Upon opening the new launcher, when requested for the game location, simply locate your current Elden Aion game folder (where the game client files are located), set the path, and click save.

- How can I change the game language?
    The old lang.ini option is no longer available. If you wish to change the language, simply open the launcher, click the "Gear" settings icon, choose your desired language, and click "Save". The launcher will automatically update and prepare the game client to run.

- Vote Reward Changes
    It is now possible to vote every 12 hours and earn more Elden Coins within 24 hours!

Vote Sites supporting 12-hour Vote:
    XtremeTop100
    Arena-Top 100
    TopG
    MMOHUB

Vote Sites supporting 24-hour Vote:
    GTop 100

Vote rewards for every 24 hours remain the same at 5 Elden Coins per vote. Votes every 12 hours have been changed from 5 Elden Coins to 3 Coins per vote. Players are now able to earn up to 29 Elden Coins in 24 hours (25 Coins previously).

- Bug fixes & Changes
    - The Weekend Bonus Event has ended. The XP rate has been returned to X3.
    - Addressed an issue with abnormal HP in Nochsana Training Camp Fortress Gate.
    - Fixed an issue causing some vote rewards to not be displayed properly for some players.

- The Camera could behave unexpectedly under very rare cases while pressing the scroll wheel. This issue should now be solved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!