Core isolation has to be turned off to play with the latest launcher update

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Dear Admins,

I have a question regarding the new launcher update. So I've updated to the latest launcher, the game now works well again, but during the update something was a bit weird for me - this is the Windows Security / Device Protection / Core Isolation feature that has to be turned off for the new anti-cheat system as I saw. It sounds a bit scary for me, because what I read about the Core Isolation, it's a protection feature in Windows against malware / other viruses.

So I just wanted to ask why the Core Isolation has to be turned off for this? I just don't want my Windows system to get attacked by any type of viruses becuase I had to turn off my core isolation because of a game client. I hope you can understand, but for me it's a bit weird and scary. Could you please explain what are the ups and downs of this feature turned off in Windows?

I love the server, I want to play here for long long time if it's available, and I want to thank you for your amazing job you've done already!

Thank you in advance,

Ryno

• Hello,

The Anti cheat launcher requires Core Isolation to be turned off to work properly.

Core Isolation is a stringent security feature, thus preventing our launcher from accessing the game at a deep enough level to stop cheating effectively.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!