Posts by CrmLy

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
How to change the game display language click here to learn more

So whats the problem now? the egoistic gameplay? My Legion used sieges weapons for Raid in Alliance too.

Also the Raidlead made calls like "pls use siege weapon now".

The person with siege weapon is easy target, why not focus them? The easy way » focus » kill the player with siege weapon » *poof * siege weapon away » problem solved. The crybaby way : open thread in forum.

well.. yes that escalated quickly, it takes time but other Elyos build them too (i think thats the day you see around 8 siege weapons) cause they see how much AP we gained. (but at this part its important to mention - thats not the only way we made our ap, i have the feeling that some players made an eye on the AP count but hey, i dont have PvP Gear yet. I only have my SW Gear. Cause i know that there will be next Updates.. so i collect ap + medals on mass. i dont need 30/40er AP Set for free. if i want it, i know ways to farm and buy every ap set quick and stressless..

You can believe me - Raid in Alliance is like a big Blockbuster Bollywood Drama as a Cleric on Elyos side and Kill Q dont count for me (in Raid on supp build), so i prefer group raids last time. (remember open pvp is dead). If there is an option to get them in Alliance (in Group with my mates) - i would prefer alliance.

Why giving bonus to lazy players? We made our Masters/Experts. We farming aether and materials. The siege weapons dont falling from the sky and spawn in our inventory.. Every player has the option to build their own - or buy. Funny the first time we want to sell some the Elyos Raidlead said "These things are useless" - but if you ever played aion in the past - u know about some things ;)

if we want to have a retail like elden aion - we can start discuss about many things like - what about both faction charakter?