Draupnir Cave

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Dear Admins,

It would be possible to adjust the Draupnir Cave instance a bit? It's still pretty damn tough in time to get through the 4 bosses to spawn Commander Bakarma, even at lvl55 with a geared group. With 4 people in the group (that means 3 dps, 1 healer) we can do it in half an hour, but it takes half an hour of 4 people every day, not talking about the drop rate of the spear (because of course, that's the only reason why people do this instance even at lvl55)... So we usually do it like 3 times a day, it takes minimum one and a half hour to try to get that spear. To be honest its pretty damn tiring to do this every day... I've talked to more gladiators on the server, others are getting burned out because of this as well. I don't mean to increase the drop rate of the spear, but at least, can you please lower the hp of the 4 bosses before Bakarma at least, or something like that?

Thank you in advance,

Ryno

• No u don’t get it from the Box. But the instance is easy, endboss is already nerfed. U Can do it easy with 4 ppl in 30 min. Its the best pvp pole and shouldnt be easy to get.

It's best for lvl 50, when I played twink lvl 55 on 3.X I prefered eternal poles over baka since you lack crucial stats (attack, HP, some crit, MA...)
    So there is no point to keep baka rare imo

• Dear Admins,

It would be possible to adjust the Draupnir Cave instance a bit? It's still pretty damn tough in time to get through the 4 bosses to spawn Commander Bakarma, even at lvl55 with a geared group. With 4 people in the group (that means 3 dps, 1 healer) we can do it in half an hour, but it takes half an hour of 4 people every day, not talking about the drop rate of the spear (because of course, that's the only reason why people do this instance even at lvl55)... So we usually do it like 3 times a day, it takes minimum one and a half hour to try to get that spear. To be honest its pretty damn tiring to do this every day... I've talked to more gladiators on the server, others are getting burned out because of this as well. I don't mean to increase the drop rate of the spear, but at least, can you please lower the hp of the 4 bosses before Bakarma at least, or something like that?

Thank you in advance,

Ryno

Hello Ryno,
    This server is not meant to be a PvP server where you can get everything in couple days.
    Our team is working hard to give the best experience to all players, which include also the daily farm of instances in order to get needed items.

• Yeah i know, and i’ve got the spear already, so you can delete this post. My legion members suggested me to try to bring up this topic on forum. Btw, im not 15 anymore, so time is expensive as a 32 years old, i think you all can understand that. Thx anyways..

• CHALL June 3, 2024 at 11:12 PM

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!