Pots and crafting

Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4 | Drop : x2.5
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • I would like to know the Players that got the Fine Recovery Serum Recipe.

If anyone had the drop luck, it would be in the broker - The Recipe or the Serums.

We really need a solution for 2.7 endgame crafting recipes, cuz the broker is still empty.

• I would like to know the Players that got the Fine Recovery Serum Recipe.

If anyone had the drop luck, it would be in the broker - The Recipe or the Serums.

We really need a solution for 2.7 endgame crafting recipes, cuz the broker is still empty.

I just created a ticket about drops and this recipe. After not even debating on those points with GMs they just closed the ticket.

The same thing happened to me. I opened two threads about loot, drops, and recipes/crafting, and both were rejected... At least the prices for the recipes could have been reduced, but I have the feeling that if it's not about PvP or dungeons, it's immediately rejected...i dont get it why....broker/traidingpost is nearly empty because nobody is crafting or goes open World.....

• New
    • Official Post

Hello, let me start by saying that, we are not rejecting or ignoring the thread.

We have been checking the drops and so far, the design drops from all world mobs in Inggison/Gelkmaros with a natural drop rate, which means, not too easy not too hard.

Increasing the rate significantly would have 2 outcomes, the first would be players could acquire the design easily by killing a couple of mobs, the second is that in the future as the population grows we would not be able to safely reduce the rate as some would mention on how it would be "unfair".

So, what we have in mind is simple, we will organize a couple of events in which we will grant a chance to access the design and also organizing events which will grant players with daily potions, in a balanced way that prevents abuse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!