Expension cube keys.

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Cube expansion (lv3+lv4 on shop?) 8

1. Level 3 only (0) 0%
    2. Level 3 and Level 4 (7) 88%
    3. No cube expansion. (1) 13%

Could be possible to add [Expand Card] Cube Expansion (Lvl 3) [item: 169630005] to the shop? Alts made on the same account as the main one doesnt receive extra expansion cubes like the first one with surveys, so they get behind in terms of cube (i can't reach 108 cube slots like i have currently on Gladiator).

There's another untradeable version [Expand Card] Cube Expansion (Lvl 4) [item: 169630007] that im not sure how many inventory slot will allow us to use.

Even if this is not a true 2.7 feature im pretty sure no one will be against of having extra slots on their characters and we can consider it a Quality of life change, just as we have pets that arent from 2.7, skins and other kind of features.

• Could be possible to add [Expand Card] Cube Expansion (Lvl 3) [item: 169630005] to the shop? Alts made on the same account as the main one doesnt receive extra expansion cubes like the first one with surveys, so they get behind in terms of cube (i can't reach 108 cube slots like i have currently on Gladiator).

There's another untradeable version [Expand Card] Cube Expansion (Lvl 4) [item: 169630007] that im not sure how many inventory slot will allow us to use.

Even if this is not a true 2.7 feature im pretty sure no one will be against of having extra slots on their characters and we can consider it a Quality of life change, just as we have pets that arent from 2.7, skins and other kind of features.

Hello Lember, right now we're not planning to put this ticket in the shop, perhaps we may change idea in the future or add it as Event reward :)

• OTHA June 22, 2024 at 5:12 PM

Closed the thread.
  • CHALL June 23, 2024 at 2:11 PM

Opened the thread.

Closed the thread.

Approved the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!