Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
Weekend Event: Bonus XP : x4
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Dear Devs!

I think we can make silentera much more like tia eye for pvp and for pve as well. My idea is that the chests work like in tia eye, i mean there would be 3 different types of chests( bronze,blue,gold) what we can open with keys that normal mobs drops and the keymasters, like Niksi etc... The chests drops the same amount of relics and medals (platinum of course) like in eye. I think it could boost the interest in farming there for keys and it brings pvp too.

Thanks in advance

Blackplaguez

• ... or just something PvP related, please. I've started streaming, but to be honest, what content I can create for anyone if there's nothing to show? Only PvP can bring viewers + new players to the server. To be honest, that's why I stopped playing like a week ago, because most of us literally have nothing to do on the server right now. I don't wanna be offensive in any ways, but that's the sad truth. I love the EA with all my heart, and I want to play on that server for years if it's possible in the future, but to be able to achieve this, we all have to cooperate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!