[SIEGES] Mithril medals instead of Platinum medals <level 56-60>

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • Hello everyone,

Ever since the new patch came out, the rest of the sieges literally died down.
    We, as active players who wish for PvP as much as PvE content (some even more) would like to suggest to the Team:
    Please, make Abyss upper forts, Divine (if that's not the case already), Gelkmaros and Ingisson forts give Mithril medal as reward for defending/conquering fortresses.
    Eventually, reviewing the medal drops from various places like TiaEye boxes, Tiamat Fortress garden chest... these drop platinum medals instead of mithril.

Unless if it's intentional, thank you for considering to make an overview.

• Since the 3.9 Ingi / Gelk siege is dead. Mainly because people are motivated to come only if they get a reward, so we would like to propose to gain mithrils medal on Ingi Gelk siege and Kkm . That way, it would attract people to come to revive it. It's also very important to make the server alive. Yes I anderstand, your goal was to put the eye for pvp, but you can't compare it to the pvp action we used to get during Ingi / gelk time. It used to be the most fun part of the day. And we Miss it. I speak in the name of many voice. Thank you.

• Eventually, reviewing the medal drops from various places like TiaEye boxes, Tiamat Fortress garden chest... these drop platinum medals instead of mithril.

Those should never reward Mithril Medal. I dont mind siege thing, but we all know that will not be enough to bring that content back to live because if you know you will not cap the fort, you will not go there to die and give the opposite faction the defense rewards while you earn nothing.

• Those should never reward Mithril Medal.

I understand your worries, but it worked well elsewehere, it kept alive Upper Abyss and Gelk/Ingi sieges for months, also on retail, from 4.x uppers gave mithril (I clearly remember because we were actively capturing them, since the exchange rate to ceranium medals were fairly good).
    I know it's just an idea, but clearly, everything is dead apart with the exception of Tia sieges...
    Also just now we lost Crimson Temple to Beep Beep, because people just don't even care to check what's up in those forts, fortunately Kisa woke us up from our slumber and gathered to make a small Vorgaltem defence (not many were interested of course).
    It would still worth a try...

• Lower and Upper Abyss shouldn't reward platin too .. but they did ;)

In real they rewarded silver and gold medals.

https://www.youtube.com/@SkeeveTV

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I understand your worries, but it worked well elsewehere, it kept alive Upper Abyss and Gelk/Ingi sieges for months, also on retail, from 4.x uppers gave mithril (I clearly remember because we were actively capturing them, since the exchange rate to ceranium medals were fairly good).
    I know it's just an idea, but clearly, everything is dead apart with the exception of Tia sieges...
    Also just now we lost Crimson Temple to Beep Beep, because people just don't even care to check what's up in those forts, fortunately Kisa woke us up from our slumber and gathered to make a small Vorgaltem defence (not many were interested of course).
    It would still worth a try...

I think u missunderstood my comment xD

Im + for mithril on Sieges.

Im - for mithril on Tia boxes, they good enough as they currently are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!