Crafting, Loot, Economy (Collecting Thread) CLOSE ??

Click here to learn how to apply Gift Codes
How to change the game display language click here to learn more
  • CHALL,

So you closed the thread "Crafting, Loot, Economy (Collecting Thread)" but with what result? Will the incorrect loot table now be corrected so that we truly have a Retail 2.7 server (which it currently simply isn't), or will it just stay this way? Just to explain once more, the loot shifted with the previous patches, meaning many materials landed in Sarpan/Tiamaranta and thus disappeared from Gelkmaros/Inggison or were significantly weakened (loot chance) or low-level items were added to Gelk/Inggi (e.g., Balaur materials). Then came the daily/weekly crafting quests (which also didn't exist in 2.7), thus the drop chance of the recipes in Gelk/Inggi was significantly weakened, which was also not the case in the real 2.7 patch.

I just want to say, the better the loot table is corrected, the better a 2.7 experience you can offer the players, and the more the server will spread by word of mouth, which also means more players. In the thread "Crafting, Loot, Economy (Collecting Thread)," it was never about adding additional items, but simply about correction and perhaps an increase. I hope you understand my concern.

Thank you very much.

• Agreed with you.
    I'm still very new to the server, but I believe that the game should be kind of easy to get gears (ofc not for best gears like stormwings or PvP gears) but for the rest it should be improved so people can have fun and be kind of useful.
    Back in the day the "simple gears" were kind of hard to get even know they werent that good. It's hard to explain in a few lines I hope you guys will get what I mean by that. It's actually quite important.

• Are you new? Then play for a day and say again you can't get gear easily.

You get an Epic Set at the beginning which you use BT.

Jewellery is easy to find. So gear is really no problem. And back to the topic. Balaur Mats and co drop without end. As I said last time and droprate would even be increased to x2.5, you can easily get any material. Just get to grips with the game.

• I would say gathering should drop more materials as well. On one unnamed slow rate server ir was boosted by x2 (so in one gather you got 2 same items). Leveling is fine but gathering all while few ppl on server is pain, spending hours to get materials is crazy retial like...

• Are you new? Then play for a day and say again you can't get gear easily.

You get an Epic Set at the beginning which you use BT.

Jewellery is easy to find. So gear is really no problem. And back to the topic. Balaur Mats and co drop without end. As I said last time and droprate would even be increased to x2.5, you can easily get any material. Just get to grips with the game.

But that is the Point, this Patch ( 2.7 ) is not about too run only BT or another Dungeon to get Gear, there is a huge Crafting System you can use but without the right Loot Table it is a Pain AND again this is NOT a retail 2.7.... i dont get it, why is that a big big Problem to correct the Loot Table ? Sorry but the Admins of this Server have to make a Decision or it is a wast of Time for me to play here.

• Agreed, this would be nice to be able to enjoy evey different equipment this game has, instead of focusing on a few.
    It's a big work to balance that tbh, but it'd be a big pleasure for many players I think.

And Amuren, yes I have seen that, and to be fair, this isnt a great idea. This gear makes any loots useless at low level. The best way to help grind would have been to simplifie the coins loots. It's very easy to do and it makes the leveling more interesting since you can get gears.
    Don't take it the wrong way when we suggest that the game could let everyone enjoy balic crafting, normal crafting, "epic random" monsters loots and such. Many things were lost in this patch cause the focus went on the CRUCIBLE sets. Which were very good for almost no game time. It's not fun.

Improving the loots isnt the only solutuion, the tables need to be worked on in fact, and i'd say the amount too. (for example : balic skin could be dropped by 2 or 3 at a time... It's just an example)

Cheers again !

• Hello,

crafting and gathering is already on x2 rates, we cannot increase that much the rates they are already high.
    About the balics crafts we will add something about it, please be patient :)

Thank you for the feedbacks, we will take a look on it to see what we can do more about it :thumbup:

• First of all, thank you for your feedback, CHALL. I think it's great that this topic is being kept in mind! Regarding recipes, I have a suggestion to either increase the reward for the daily/weekly crafting quests OR significantly reduce the prices for the recipes.

This would significantly boost crafting and make it more attractive, which would naturally help the economy (Trading Post).

• First of all, thank you for your feedback, CHALL. I think it's great that this topic is being kept in mind! Regarding recipes, I have a suggestion to either increase the reward for the daily/weekly crafting quests OR significantly reduce the prices for the recipes.

This would significantly boost crafting and make it more attractive, which would naturally help the economy (Trading Post).

As a crafter im against reducing the prices. It would be cool to have 3.0 Sarpan weekly quests if possible just moving the NPC to Sanctum/Pande, but there is no need to reduce prices if that happens.

The only thing people most want from it is Fine recovery serum and Fine Recovery potion, which the first one has been confirmed that it drops from certain mobs and second one is not that hard to get.

• As a crafter im against reducing the prices. It would be cool to have 3.0 Sarpan weekly quests if possible just moving the NPC to Sanctum/Pande, but there is no need to reduce prices if that happens.

The only thing people most want from it is Fine recovery serum and Fine Recovery potion, which the first one has been confirmed that it drops from certain mobs and second one is not that hard to get.

Well, as a crafter, I can tell you that it’s not just about the serum. You also want to equip your alts and not run around dungeons with every character. And just because you know from Gee where the serum drops in Inggi, it doesn't mean that everyone will now go and farm it for hours. And where is the rest of the loot table for the other recipes? Oh yes, and you want the weekly NPC to get more coins, BUT then you could simply increase the daily reward. I think both approaches can work. Keep in mind the loot table is incorrect, and I don’t want to have to ask an admin every time where this and that drops.

• Well, as a crafter, I can tell you that it’s not just about the serum. You also want to equip your alts and not run around dungeons with every character. And just because you know from Gee where the serum drops in Inggi, it doesn't mean that everyone will now go and farm it for hours. And where is the rest of the loot table for the other recipes? Oh yes, and you want the weekly NPC to get more coins, BUT then you could simply increase the daily reward. I think both approaches can work. Keep in mind the loot table is incorrect, and I don’t want to have to ask an admin every time where this and that drops.

I didnt even mention to get more coins daily, which i wouldn't mind at all, i would even prefer getting x3 daily than current streak of my crafter that is going x1 daily over 5 days already. The only thing i said that in my opinion (which is as valid as yours) prices are fine as it is and not everything should be that easy to get.

About droptable etc i wont say anything because im the first one that know they're not correct and it should be fixed, but that's not an easy task at all and might take its time.

• I didnt even mention to get more coins daily, which i wouldn't mind at all, i would even prefer getting x3 daily than current streak of my crafter that is going x1 daily over 5 days already. The only thing i said that in my opinion (which is as valid as yours) prices are fine as it is and not everything should be that easy to get.

About droptable etc i wont say anything because im the first one that know they're not correct and it should be fixed, but that's not an easy task at all and might take its time.

It's not about proving who is the better or more experienced Crafter. I'm on your side because I believe that both of us, and other Players as well, are trying to help make this Server a good gaming Experience. And yes, I don't exactly know what the best Solution is either, but some incentives need to be created to get Players to go into the Open World. At the Moment, there's no real Reason to farm Mobs because you don't get good Recipes or the necessary Materials ( In this Case, I mostly mean the Balaur Materials, especially the Hearts to exchange them for Recipes ;)).

And we both know Aion has more to offer than just Sieges and Dungeons!

• Hello again, it's now been 25 days since I started the thread "Crafting, Loot, Economy." What's the plan now? What progress has been made? Is a solution being worked on at all, and if so, what ideas are already in progress? Many questions, but these are important for me in deciding whether to continue investing my time here or leave the server. I hope to get some constructive answers.

Thank you very much.

• CHALL June 8, 2024 at 5:10 PM

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!